‘Harness Your Greatness’ SPARKLY Goldstone Crescent Moon Necklace
Called the stone of ambition, goldstone is thought to assist in attaining goals. Some consider goldstone to be a symbol of ingenuity, ambition, and drive. It believed to reduce tension, revitalize the wearer and encourage a positive attitude (firestonegems.com). Goldstone is an excellent energy to work with if you are strengthening your connection to your higher self, and the Universe at large. It is also perfect for anyone in the creative fields, to help guide towards the highest expression and success of your endeavors. The Crescent Moon is to remind you of the natural rhythms and cycles of our lives and of Mother Earth and that working with them makes intentions and rituals more potent. In addition, I infuse each of my designs with Reiki energy and charge and clear them with sunlight, moonlight, and sage, which amplifies not only the stones but your intentions as well. There are no coincidences, so if you stumbled across this page, maybe it was meant for you:)
ABOUT THE STONES
- A lucky gemstone
- An excellent stone for anyone in the entertainment and creative arts to work with
- Great for helping stay composed and grounded in challenging situations
- Aids the transmission of thoughts from one person to another
- Helpful in stabilizing emotions
- Helpful for energy workers
- Helps remove or repel unwanted entities and energy from your environment
- It is the gemstone of wisdom and science, helping us remember the light within the darkness and showing us to reach for the stars
Chakra: Throat and Crown
Affirmation: “My being is one with the moon and the stars, and of the Earth. The wisdom of the Universe is what created me".
The Goldstone Crescent Moon is about .9" long.
The chain is silver plated and about 18" long with a clasp in the back.
CLEARING YOUR STONES
When working with stones, it is important to "clear" their energy as they can absorb a lot of energy and will not be as effective. The easiest way to clear the stones on these necklaces is to let them sit in direct sunlight for a few hours or even a few days depending on how much toxicity you've been around.
*A portion of your order will be donated to the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County*
Thank you for visiting Hawk Couture. So much love.