‘Passion & Patience’ Ruby In Zoisite Crescent Moon Necklace
Ruby in Zoisite, also known as "Anyolite", is "the marriage of passion and patience" as it is a blend of passionate Ruby and grounded and earthly Zoisite (healingcrystals.com). Ruby in Zoisite helps one to tap into their intuitive knowingness, psychic abilities, and individual experiences, while also being able to hold space for the collective around them. In this way, it is an excellent energy for healers working with group dynamics. In addition, Ruby in Zoisite transforms negative energy into positive energy, as well as it is an excellent energy to work with when grieving or working with those who are grieving. The Crescent Moon is to remind you of the natural rhythms and cycles of our lives and of Mother Earth and that working with them makes intentions and rituals more potent. In addition, I infuse each of my designs with Reiki energy and charge and clear them with sunlight, moonlight, and sage, which amplifies not only the stones but your intentions as well. There are no coincidences, so if you stumbled across this page, maybe it was meant for you:)
ABOUT THE STONES
Ruby in Zoisite
- Transforms negative energy into positive energy
- Very helpful for those in grief or those working with the grieving
- Creates a balance of fiery passion with grounded earthly energy
- An excellent energy for healers when working with groups and group dynamics
- Allows one to access individual intuitive energy and impressions and maintain boundaries while within groups or crowds
- Known for strengthening the connection between your brain and your heart
- Helps in assisting an understanding of current circumstances or experiences
Chakra Association: Root, Heart, Third Eye, Crown
Zodiac Association: Aquarius & Aries
Affirmation: "When I allow myself to be guided by my heart, supported by Mother Earth, and connected to informed by the realm of Divine Light beings, I step into my purpose, fully, as a Light Being, here to transform this world in the name of Love".
The Goldstone Crescent Moon is about .9" long.
The chain is silver plated and about 18" long with a clasp in the back.
CLEARING YOUR STONES
When working with stones, it is important to "clear" their energy as they can absorb a lot of energy and will not be as effective. The easiest way to clear the stones on these necklaces is to let them sit in direct sunlight for a few hours or even a few days depending on how much toxicity you've been around.
*A portion of your order will be donated to the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County*
Thank you for visiting Hawk Couture. So much love.